Vietnamese as a Second
Đàm Thoại Việt
A Program by Truc Viet Organization
Basic conversational and grammar lessons for every day usage at home or around town. The class is designed for beginners, ages 16 and above, with little to no knowledge of the language. The focus
will be on speaking and listening. Reading and writing will also be covered. Classes are taught by native speakers of Vietnamese.
- Fall Session Dates: September 5, 2020 to November 21, 2020.
- Spring Session Dates: January 23, 2021 to May 1, 2021.
- Saturdays 10:00am - 12:00pm.
- All Online Via Zoom
- Tuition: Early Bird Special is $110 until August 10! After that date it will be $130. Tuition includes a book and accompanying CD, in
addition to lesson handouts.
should you take this class?
You should take this class if you are:
- A young adult who wants to communicate with parents, grandparents, and relatives.
- A community member communicating with Vietnamese-speaking spouses or friends.
- Interested in Vietnamese language and culture.
- An employee of a business and/or government agency communicating with the local Vietnamese American community.
- A Vietnamese American who wants to maintain language, customs, and traditions.
The program is run by volunteers,
with financial support from Aetna (www.aetna.com) and WellCare (www.wellcare.com/Texas)