Vietnamese as a Second
Đàm Thoại Việt
A Program by Truc Viet Organization
Basic conversational and grammar lessons for every day usage at home or around town. The class is designed for beginners, ages 18 and above, with little to no knowledge of the language. The focus
will be on speaking and listening. Reading and writing will also be covered. Classes are taught by native speakers of Vietnamese.
Early Bird Special is $120 until August 2nd! After that date it will be $150. Tuition includes a textbook and lesson handouts.
- Fall Session Dates: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 to Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Spring Session Dates: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 to Saturday, April 6, 2024
- Class Time: All classes will be held on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 - 9:00 PM Central Time.
- All Online Via Zoom (students will need internet access)
- Please note that the last class date of each semester is on a Saturday morning (December 9th and April 6th), not a Tuesday evening.
- Register online here: https://forms.gle/qponrBLv2Pg6ZV3M8
- Space is limited to 25 students, so please register early.
- Students must be 18+ to register for the course.
- Registration deadline: August 23, 2023
should you take this class?
You should take this class if you are:
- A young adult who wants to communicate with parents, grandparents, and relatives.
- A community member communicating with Vietnamese-speaking spouses or friends.
- Interested in Vietnamese language and culture.
- An employee of a business and/or government agency communicating with the local Vietnamese American community.
- A Vietnamese American who wants to maintain language, customs, and traditions.